    Jorabi Guest

    Is there any difference between these two, or does only one of these
    really exist and the owner is confused?

    Jorabi, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Jorabi

    Paul Guest

    They both exist.

    http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket478/p4p800-d/overview.htm
    http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket478/p4p800-e_d/overview.htm

    When I clicked the "Specification" link, I got "page not found".
    So, use these two archived pages instead.

    http://web.archive.org/web/20040618....com/prog/spec.asp?m=P4P800-E+Deluxe&langs=09

    http://web.archive.org/web/20040603143405/http://usa.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=P4P800+Deluxe&langs=09

    Different RAID chip. Different sound chip. Different Ethernet chip.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 18, 2005

  3. and from my experiance, having previously owned the "P4P800D" which
    was replaced with the "P4P800e-deluxe (under warranty), the former was
    a black pcb with premium box kit and the latter is regular pcb with a
    properly working agp voltage regulator...hopefully...(fingers crossed)

    ñíñjà¤têç

    ---END---PGP---SIGNATURE---

    ñíñjà¤têç, Sep 19, 2005