  1. SQ

    SQ Guest

    So what is the difference between Sun Type 6 and Type 7 keyboards?

    SQ, Aug 23, 2008

  2. SQ

    SQ Guest

    Thanks for reply. I have an Ultra 40 that needs Type 7 keyboard.
    I too noticed big difference between older mechanical type mouse
    and the newer optical scroll mouse.

    SQ, Aug 24, 2008

  3. SQ

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Aug 25, 2008
  4. I'd say better haptics. You more or less can forget about the useless
    usb-hub in the type 7, which was for me one of the initial buying points...

    - Thomas

    Thomas Maier-Komor, Aug 28, 2008