    is there any other differences?
    Thanks
    Darren

    Darren, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Assuming this is the original Netra (Netra J) then there's no difference. It
    was a marketing difference to push a different software package. ISTR that
    the original Netra was supposed to be the Boot and Applications server for
    the Javastations.

    P.

    Paul S. Brown, Nov 12, 2003

  3. The Netra brand covers a whole range of products targeted at
    telcomms applications.

    Which machine are you asking about ?.

    Chris Newport, Nov 12, 2003