    sells or sold this card.

    Am I misunderstanding something - isn't the card made by nVIDIA? And
    why the difference in the size of the Xelo and nVIDIA drivers?

    Doc, Jan 3, 2008

  2. Doc

    Augustus Guest

    Nvidia makes GPU's they sell to card manufacturers, they don't manufacture
    and sell cards under their own name, unlike ATI/AMD. This company's (Xeno)
    latest videocard offerings are the 5900XT and the 9800SE . The latest
    Forceware drivers on their website were released Nov 9th 2004. Which
    explains the 25Mb size. Use the latest from Nvidia.

    Augustus, Jan 3, 2008