    Thanks in advace!
    Mike
    (The Netherlands)

    Mike, May 13, 2004

  2. Mike

    Canus_Lupis Guest

    You seem to be looking for an "economy priced" board.
    Have a look at the ASUS A7V600-X. I am using both the A7V600 and the
    A7V600-X and both computers have been running very well. The 600-X is the
    cheaper board.

    Canus_Lupis, May 14, 2004

  3. Mike

    Karl Guest

    The MX board has an integrated video chip as well as on board sound. If you
    plan on doing allot of high graphic ergo high graphic gaming etc. I suggest
    returning it for the a7v8x-x board. If you plan on using it for word and
    data processing it will do fine.
    ..

    Karl, May 14, 2004
  4. Mike

    Harry Guest

    FWIW My kids PC has the MX mobo installed.

    They play F1- 2002 with full graphic detail and it runs like a dream.

    As far as I am aware the onboard graphics is one of the best onboard
    chipsets available.

    My father installed a A7V600 and has had no amount of trouble with
    lockups and reboots.

    If you are after a reasonable PC at budget cost then I reckon the MX
    is a good mobo to go with.

    HTH

    Harry

    Harry, May 14, 2004