    differences are there between the two besides the different Pentium 4 chip,
    what looks like a PCI vs. AGP video card, an extra opening for cooling, and
    the DDR2 SDRAM memory chips?

    Chopperdad, Jul 5, 2004

  2. The video is PCI Express, not PCI (it's the replacement for AGP), but other
    than that, you've
    hit on most of the major differences.

    Edward J. Neth, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Chopperdad

    Chopperdad Guest

    Okay, when I read PCI Express in the catalog and on the web site, I assumed
    that there was no AGP slot anymore.

    Chopperdad, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Chopperdad

    Molly Guest