    physics or is it to old??

    Best Wishes
    Thomas

    Thomas Andersson, Feb 8, 2010

  2. Thomas Andersson

    deimos Guest

    So long as they can both exist on the same driver version, you'll be
    fine. Physx is G80 or above only (8800 series+); otherwise it's only
    useful for driving many displays. Saw your other thread too, usually a
    single card setup is better overall.

    deimos, Feb 9, 2010

  3. Yes and that's what I aim for, as you've guessed using the two cards is only
    an emergency solution in case I can't get hold of what I want. Right now it
    seems very hard to get those cards :/

    Best Wishes
    Thomas

    Thomas Andersson, Feb 9, 2010