Digisuite problem following MB upgrade

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by Andy, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Hi all,

    Our editing suite at work has recently been upgraded to a P4 3.0 Ghz
    setup
    using 1024 Mb Ram to a Gigabyte GA-8knxp ultra motherboard. Also
    installed
    was a replacement graphics card (Matrox G-450)with the latest drivers.
    I am
    now unable to capture video via premiere and receive the following
    error
    message:- "Unable to open that file. File contains no audio or video
    or is
    in use by another application. File path C:\ temp1.avi". Am able to
    see
    video in the capture window but it is offset halfway to the left and
    freezes
    when the capture button is clicked.

    Any one have any suggestions?
    regards