    will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead,
    to suit their own desires, they will gather around
    them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

    Bible John, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Bible John

    Davoud Guest

    Ricky:
    Just out of curiosity -- I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to those
    things that God chooses to bless and those that he chooses not to bless
    -- the God who seems to have cursed the millions of people who were
    either lost or made homeless by the 2004 Indian-Ocean tsunami and who
    also seems to have cursed the people of Iraq and lots of other places
    -- how does he decide whom to bless? Does he have a special place in
    his heart for people searching for "noise"-activated voice recorders,
    e.g.? Thanks for the help.

    Davoud

    Davoud, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Bible John

    Ricky Guest

    Do they exist? Most I have seen on the market will only talk to PC's.
    I was just going to post a query about a noise activated recorder so I could
    learn more about my teeth grinding at night! May God bless you in your
    search John. And if anyone knows about a noise activated recorder please
    post! Thanks.

    Ricky, Jul 15, 2005
  4. Bible John

    Marc Heusser Guest

    Depends on your needs:
    Mac with Griffin's iMic and a cheap condesor mic?
    iPod with Griffin's iTalk?
    Marantz PMD-670 (or one of its successors)?

    If you can be more specific on your needs, wishes and budget, try
    rec.audio.pro

    HTH

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Jul 15, 2005
  5. Bible John

    daystartech Guest

    My prayer is that God blesses you by softening your heart, opens your
    eyes and forgives you for your details.

    daystartech, Jul 15, 2005
  6. Bible John

    John Biltz Guest

    Just out of curiosity why the attack? The lady doth protest too much.

    John Biltz, Jul 16, 2005