    Unfortunately, the documented pins provide only the analog signal after DAC.
    Does anybody investigated if it is possible to obtain the digital signal driving
    the DAC e.g. from the pins of ES03A010 chip?

    wzab, Oct 14, 2010

  2. wzab

    wzab Guest

    I have succesfully bought the above modules from:
    http://sklep.avt.pl/p/pl/488605/miniaturowy+nadajnik+rf+transmisja+audio+2-4ghz+fm+fsk.html
    http://sklep.avt.pl/p/pl/488606/miniaturowy+odbiornik+rf+transmisja+audio+2-4ghz+fm+fsk.html
    and looking on the receiver, I've found that it contains the DA1134F DAC
    converter, which has I2S input, and is in nice SSOP8 package.

    So it seems, that it is quite easy to connect to the pins 1 (DIN), 2 (BCKIN
    - bit clock), 3 (SRCIN - word clock) and get the samples in digital (I2S) form.
    In this way it should be possible to build the audio link with digital
    output (2x16 bits / 44,1 kHz) without loosing the quality due to re-digitizing
    of the received signal.

    wzab, Oct 29, 2010