    Rod Speed Guest

    What the **** is 'sinngle duplex'

    Presumably you mean half duplex and not simplex.

    Rod Speed, Dec 8, 2003

  2. easyarm

    Howard Long Guest

    Hi Ken
    No problem - if I had a penny for every time I had a minor aberration...

    PSK's used quite a bit still.
    You're getting very warm! I have more than a passing interest in the SSTL
    satellites amoung others. I have a few meetings a year over there at
    Guildford with some of the folks there including the infamous Martin
    Sweeting, arguably the father of the microsat, a couple in Europe regarding
    the International Space Station plus two in the US too, which keeps me out
    of trouble. Most of my technical interest lies in the grounstation hardware
    rather than the satellite itself, although I do run the European command
    station for two LEO satellites.

    Kind Regards, Howard
    http://www.g6lvb.com might give the game away!

    Howard Long, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Half duplex is what I meant. Posting before the 1st coffee of the day.

    Geoff McCaughan, Dec 8, 2003
  4. easyarm

    ego Guest

    you can use RFpic solutions,which transmit with
    ASK or FSK modulation technic.
    For more info;
    www.microchip.com

    ego, Feb 19, 2004