    is de-stressed. Now it just keeps going. I already have BiosA09. My
    system is out of warranty too :( Any idea?

    thanks

    darius, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Just to clear out the obvious - have you clean it out recently?

    If not, go & buy one of those Compressed Air Cans (sold specifically for
    cleaning Computers etc). Open up the Computer (with the PC switched off
    & disconnected) & blast out all of the dust!! Both around the CPU Fans &
    through the Power Pack opennings.

    I'm NOT necessarily saying this is your problem, but it will eliminate
    one possibility.

    HTH

    Regards,
    John