    some do not.

    The CPU I took out was rated 2.6HT, and it had an all-aluminum heat sink.

    The fan-and-green-cowl for both types of heat sink is the same... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 4, 2010

  2. Ben Myers

    Bruce Varney Guest

    Useful info.... Bruce

    Bruce Varney, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Ben Myers

    mc Guest

    I have my heat sink on order, I figure the 2.88 cpu 800fsb could use
    the copper heat sink.
    mc

    mc, Sep 5, 2010
  4. Ben Myers

    Bruce Varney Guest

    The heat sink with the copper heat pipes will only fit one way round, that
    is the side with the copper pipe loops is towards the memory modules. If
    you try and install it the other way round the copper pipes will foul the
    capacitors that are lined up alongside the plastic frame.... Bruce

    Bruce Varney, Sep 9, 2010
  5. Ben Myers

    mc Guest

    thanks for that info