    Is it going to use some processing power from the PC that might make a
    difference? I think the upside would be having another slot open.

    Dick

    Dick, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Dick

    journey Guest

    Do you need another slot open?

    If you get the separate card, will all slots be taken or will there
    still be one open?

    What is the price difference?

    Journey

    journey, Mar 23, 2006

  3. Dick

    BigJim Guest

    built in sound is fine and if you don't like it you can always return it to
    Dell.

    BigJim, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Dick

    Bob Levine Guest

    For casual listening it's just fine. I've got the built in sound and
    listen to music all day with no complaints about it at all.

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Mar 24, 2006