    asked me about it and I have no idea. He's all excited about the tape
    back-up. I assume it uses a 266 processor and PC100/133 RAM. I don't have
    the Dell product code to look up the details at Dell's web site.

    Clarence, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Clarence

    Scott Davis Guest

    Maybe see what they are going for on ebay?

    Scott Davis, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Clarence

    Ben Myers Guest

    Very little. I've been scrapping any computers that are not Pentium III or
    faster. The XPS D266 is a Pentium II operating at 266MHz with PC66 memory. The
    tape backup unit is probably one of the low-cost type that attach to the floppy
    cable, just about worthless... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Clarence

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Yes. Zippo.