Din to Componet V's DVI to Componet Adaptor whats best for picture

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Kate Jackson, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Kate Jackson

    Kate Jackson Guest

    Din to Componet V's DVI to Componet Adaptor whats best for picture
    Quality ???

    Ive got a 6600 Gt and i have got my HD Tv connected via the Din to
    componet. The quality is pretty good but still a little bit of a let
    dopwn compared to what the quality of the HD wmv and divx HD thrailers
    and stuff i have. Though i suppose thats the best expected.

    But i would like to know if i can get some extra quality with a DVI to
    Componet connection or i should not bother. Iam not sure what DIN is
    and the quality i shoudl expect from it. But iam just not getting the
    crispness iam getting from the monitor when playing the HD clips.

    Thanks for any help.

    I know this is an ATI group. But i only ask this as your GOOD company
    has a DVI to Componet adaptor. Mine Dont DAMN NVIDIA. Anyway i canget
    one just not from them.

    So i ask all you people who have compared the two options i have
    mentioned and let me and other people know if the DVI to Componate is
    better or not ???

    Thanks for your help.

    Kate Jackson, Jun 29, 2005