    1270 are for?

    Thanks,
    Michael

    Michael Brown, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Michael Brown

    Alinator Guest

    Generally, the DIP switches are for setting the clock speed and voltage
    parameters for your machine.

    You can get the Maintenance and Service Guide for your 1270 at this link:

    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/

    This will have all the info you need for setting up, troubleshooting,
    disassembling , as well as detailed parts lists and specifications for your
    notebook.

    HTH,

    Alinator

    Alinator, Nov 27, 2003