Direct client requirement for Embedded Software Engineer with ASIC, San Jose CA- 12 months

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Ruch, Apr 12, 2007.

  1. Ruch

    Ruch Guest

    Hi:

    Please go through the direct client requirement below and send me the
    resume in word format along with rates and availability.

    Position: Embedded Software Engineer with ASIC
    Location: San Jose CA
    Duration: 12 months +

    Required Skills:
    ASIC, Device Driver, Perl, Shell Script, C++ and UNIX.

    Thanks & Regards

    Ruchi Shah
    Intelliswift Software Inc.
    510.943.5057 |

    Ruch, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Ruch

    Tom Lucas Guest

    OK I did. It took about 10 seconds. I round my rate up to the nearest
    hour though so where do I send the bill?
    Only the one ASIC and device driver? Which one?

    Oh I see, you're spamming. Well why didn't you say so?

    Tom Lucas, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Ruch

    Al Balmer Guest

    I'm with you. I much prefer resumes done in word format rather than
    pictures.

    Al Balmer, Apr 12, 2007