Direct Client Requirement for Project Manager, Cranston RI

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Ruch, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. Ruch

    Ruch Guest

    Hi:

    Please go through the below requirement and send me the resume in word
    format along with rates and availability.

    Position: Project Manager
    Location: Cranston, RI
    Duration: 8 months +

    Required Skills:
    Detail Oriented Administrative Project Manager
    Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word,
    Excel, PowerPoint)
    Excellent documentation and presentation skills (from creation to
    delivery)
    Ability to work with multiple senior project management resources to
    obtain key information including status and deliverables
    Basic understanding of Microsoft Project to perform high-level
    analytic review for quality (based on predefined standards), overdue
    tasks (based on progress indicators), and interdependency comparison
    across multiple Microsoft Project Plans (based on a predefined
    process)
    Ability to analyze, breakdown, and coordinate resolution of complex
    cross project issues is a plus
    Financial Services experience preferred

    Thanks & Regards

    Ruchi Shah