Direct Client Requirement for SR HR Business Analyst, Smithfield RI

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Ruch, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. Ruch

    Ruch Guest

    Hi:

    Please go through the below requirement and send me the resume in word
    format along with rates and availability.

    Position: SR HR Business Analyst
    Location: Smithfield, RI
    Duration: 3 months +

    Required Skills:
    Experience with PeopleSoft required, North American Payroll especially
    Payroll Tax module experience a plus.
    5-8 years experience with a combination of both HR information systems
    and one or more HR functions.
    Demonstrated experience with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports,
    Business Objects, PeopleSoft query or other reporting tools
    Experience using a structured project management and systems
    development methodology required.
    Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
    Must have strong communication skills and an ability to communicate
    with all levels within the organization.
    Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and handle
    multiple tasks.
    Financial Services experience preferred

    Thanks & Regards

    Ruchi Shah
    Intelliswift Software Inc.
    510.943.5057 |

    Ruch, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Ruch

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    This has eff-all to do with embedded systems. Begone, spammer.

    pete

    Pete Fenelon, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Written in HR++

    Any suggestions for inserting bugs, sorry, "features", into word docs?

    martin

    martin griffith, Apr 16, 2007