Direct Client Requirement

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Rohini Roy, Apr 1, 2010.

  1. Rohini Roy

    Rohini Roy Guest

    Need SAP Business Analyst with Infrastructure Exp
    Location: Plano, TX
    Duration: 4 Months

    Please do send the profiles to

    High Level Job Description: Responsible for analyzing the business
    needs of clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems
    and propose solutions. 0 - 2 Years of experience.
    Job Description: Job Title: SAP Infrastructure Technical
    Administrator

    Exciting opportunities exist for a highly skilled and motivated
    individual to join SAP 1UP Infrastructure team. The work of the
    incumbent results in the successful completion of key strategic
    planning deliverables associated with the overall 1UP Infrastructure
    Project.

    Reporting to the Program Manager of the SAP Infrastructure group, but
    working closely with a fast paced SAP BASIS, Security, Unix teams; the
    new team member will be responsible for maintaining key SAP
    Infrastructure data as well as;
    The Candidate is required to be very strong in Excel, especially with
    the use of macros, self motivated and able to work independently,
    respond to deadlines & to last minute requests for reports in MS
    Excel. Basic data entry and daily repetitive tasks will be required.

    Example of responsibilities include:
    • Partner with Unix Engineering team to update master hardware/
    software inventory
    • Partner with SAP Infrastructure teams to capture and maintain
    information that will feed Forecasting process
    • Report generation responsibilities daily
    • Troubleshoot process problems internally
    • Basic data entry & daily repetitive tasks

    Skill Sets:
    Technical
    SAP

    Qualifying Questions:
    1. Do you have at least 3 years experience with Microsoft Excel
    developing pivot tables and macros in the IT Infrastructure arena?
    2. Where used, specifically?

    • Understanding of financial concepts
    • Excellent Presentation Skills
    • Proven Problem solving ability
    • Strong Microsoft Excel skills with experience using pivot tables and
    macros,,
    • SAP experience is a definite plus, but not necessary.
    • Familiarity with Infrastructure plus, but not necessary
    • Self starter able to work independently
    • Ability to thrive in a fast paced, aggressive, results oriented
    culture
    • Effectively communicate verbally and written to a variety of
    audiences (both technical and non-technical )
    • BA or BS college degree from an accredited college or university
    • 2 – 3 years experience using Microsoft Office

    Rohini Roy, Apr 1, 2010

  2. Rohini Roy

    D Yuniskis Guest

    I thought job postings were frowned upon, here?

    Regardless, looks like Mr Roy is Yet Another Clueless Headhunter...
    I wonder if he posted this in alt.woodworking, too? And, perhaps
    on a large billboard on northern Hudson Bay?

    D Yuniskis, Apr 1, 2010

  3. Rohini Roy

    hamilton Guest

    Can you run SAP applications on an 8-bit processor ??

    PS: Whats an SAP ??

    hamilton, Apr 2, 2010
  4. Rohini Roy

    D Yuniskis Guest

    ROTFLMAO! Yes, apt definition!

    D Yuniskis, Apr 2, 2010
  5. SAP, in the context of the original poster is probably the business
    application that my current (long term) posting is using for the general
    administration tasks such as personnel time-sheets, leave requests, and the
    buying of services and equipment. We define it as "Seldom Actually
    Productive". It takes a company about 3 years to get into a position of
    comfortable use with it.

    Paul E. Bennett...............<email://>
    Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
    Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
    Tel: +44 (0)1235-510979

    Paul E. Bennett, Apr 2, 2010