    looks like a bunch of audio stuff was installed with that card (ATI Theater
    sound etc.) Thanks for any help.
    Pat

    T-Man, Jun 28, 2003

  2. T-Man

    j0hann0 Guest

    at system boot press "delete" to go into bios, there is an option to disable
    the onboard audio ( if your screen is slow at boot , you could miss the
    option where it says "press delete to enter bios".. if so just hit the del a
    few times straight at the moment you started the pc )...

    gr Johan

    j0hann0, Jun 28, 2003

  3. T-Man

    T-Man Guest

    Thank you for your quick reply. It is much appreciated!
    Pat

    T-Man, Jun 28, 2003