    connected to the USB ports on the BP6 motherboard?

    Raymond Chuang
    Sacramento, CA USA

    Raymond Chuang, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Raymond Chuang

    Spajky Guest

    this IMHO NO !

    Spajky, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Raymond Chuang

    Mark Steen Guest

    He probably can for USB though. I had inadvertently assign IRQ to USB
    disabled and the USB ports still worked fine in WindowsXP.

    Mark Steen, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Can you give me an explanation why disabling IRQ level for VGA is not a
    good idea? From another poster I read that in Windows 2000 Pro/Windows
    XP you can disable assigning an IRQ level for the USB ports and the USB
    ports still work properly.

    Raymond Chuang
    Sacramento, CA USA

    Raymond Chuang, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Raymond Chuang

    Geoff Guest

    why would you want to ?
    the board is getting on a bit now, but i don't think it has a problem with
    any irq limits in older pc's

    Geoff, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Raymond Chuang

    Spajky Guest

    Yes!

    Spajky, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Raymond Chuang

    Spajky Guest

    not really, but there can be problems (he can try himself); on mine
    MoBo & W98SE screws things big time ... (didn´t try if my USBs
    disabled in Bios if they work still in the OS doh...)

    Spajky, Jul 28, 2004