    the screen showed no options and I was stuck. After rebooting a few times I
    got everything back with no further problems.

    Has anyone encountered that? What happened, any ideas?

    Mike Gorman, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Mike Gorman

    Ed Guest

    Probably was just overclocked too far and finally crashed.
    Are you raising the CPU vcore to regain stability ALREADY or just using
    the default vcore?

    Ed

    Ed, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Mike Gorman

    Mike Gorman Guest

    I am raising the Vcore but likey not enough to maintain stability. Plus it's
    been extra hot n humid here so keeping things managably cool is tough.

    Mike Gorman, Jun 27, 2003