    socket and it works again (after a while).

    Any ideas??

    Thanks

    P.H., Jun 29, 2006

  2. P.H.

    Paul Guest

    By comparing a picture of the M2N32 on Anandtech, with a picture
    of M2N32 on Newegg.com, it looks like the WiFi is a vertical module,
    with a 2x5 USB header as its interface. I'd examine the module
    carefully, for dry solder joints. Also, look at how the thing is
    mechanically secured. Wiggling the SMA connector for the antenna
    should not be doing anything, if the module has been properly
    supported mechanically. I don't see what is holding it in place,
    with the pictures I've found so far. I hope it is not just
    a friction fit between the 2x5 header and socket.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 30, 2006