    I would like to check the cpu-cooler and fan after 7 years of service :p

    thanks in advance,

    andreas

    Andreas Ruedel, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Andreas Ruedel

    Quaoar Guest

    This is a European Vaio model designation that I have no first hand
    experience with, but many Vaio laptops have a strip between the keyboard
    and screen containing speakers and the power button that moves to the
    left and lifts out, exposing the keyboard retaining screws. The strip
    is itself retained by a screw on the left side, often hidden inside a
    firewire or USB port cover.

    Quaoar, Jul 30, 2005