    steve Guest

    How do I Distinguish between lower and upper case? is there somewhere that
    Shows how to Do all the characters?

    steve, Apr 23, 2004

  2. steve

    terri Guest

    Hi, steve,

    The way I had the best results was to make the upper case much larger than
    the lower case. I had a big problem with capital I's, and I made them very
    much like the classic schoolroom cursive. Once I started making them just a
    bit bigger, they were recognized immediately. If there are a few letters
    you have problems with, try changing the angle slightly, making them larger
    or smaller. Just keep trying to see what works best for you.

    Once Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 is released, I don't think you'll see
    the same problems. The handwriting recognition is very much improved.

    terri, Apr 23, 2004