    Divx Demo. Do you know any good program that reads subtitles for mac?
    Thank you very much.

    Telmo

    antunes, Jul 7, 2006

  2. It's been a while since I researched this, but I think there are some
    threads over at the ffmpegx forum site. There's always a way, but it
    may involve using other apps to convert .sub files and so on.

    Carl Witthoft, Jul 7, 2006

  3. antunes

    NRen2k5 Guest

    Forget all that crap. Just mux the subtitles together with the audio and
    video into an OGM container. Any media player with its salt will
    properly play that.

    --
    http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
    http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/

    http://pcguyelevated.ytmnd.com/
    http://lolpilotse.ytmnd.com/
    http://granategranate.ytmnd.com/

    NRen2k5, Jul 14, 2006
  4. antunes

    aaJoe Guest

    Is there a web page that tells how to do this? There are so many subtitiled
    movies out there not being enjoyed because its not very obvious what to do
    with .srt files and the like for us newbies.

    aaJoe, Jul 14, 2006