    don't feel like installing that, but I'd like to turn off things like VPU
    Recovery.

    Has anyone tried the 6.1 Omega's?

    Teh Suck, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Teh Suck

    M. Ziegler Guest

    Hi

    download the driver only version and install the ATI Tray Tool.
    This is what I do.

    Michael

    M. Ziegler, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Teh Suck

    Geoff Guest

    i had a look and i can't see the control panel, have they binned it
    alltogether now ?
    or is it hidden away still ?
    i use the dual monitor controls in the control panel drivers, kind of
    annoying to make do with driver only from now on
    esp for newbie/muppet users

    Geoff, Jan 30, 2006
  4. They're working fine here... I'd recommend them.

    Thomas Engler, Jan 30, 2006
  5. No, he's saying to use ATI Tray Tools instead of Control Panel:

    http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/

    It is a good replacement compared with the Catalyst Control Center. Although
    I've grown fond of the CCC now. It seems to work fine, and I see no
    degredation of performance during gameplay.

    HockeyTownUSA, Jan 31, 2006