  1. Darkfalz

    Darkfalz Guest

    That's all I want to know.

    Darkfalz, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Darkfalz

    Carl Guest

    In this news forum,
    Darkfalz exclaimed to the world in his special way:
    They stay off all the time until the required temp is reached. Well my 5800
    does anyway. The dual fans on mine only come briefly during intensive
    graphical games then go off again. Just as well cos they are quite noisy.

    ~Carl

    Carl, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Darkfalz

    Darkfalz Guest

    But specifically will they shut off in Standby mode or not? I like having my
    computer in standby but I want it *completely silent* in this mode.

    Darkfalz, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Darkfalz

    tq96 Guest

    But specifically will they shut off in Standby mode or not? I like
    I don't have an FX card, but their fans should go off when the computer
    goes into S3 standby just any other video card fan.

    tq96, Dec 9, 2003
  5. Darkfalz

    Darkfalz Guest

    They don't go off on my Voodoo5. But I don't have the S3 standby fuction on
    that motherboard.

    Darkfalz, Dec 9, 2003
  6. Darkfalz

    Spajky Guest

    IMHO that would be possible only in suspend mode set to STR in APM in
    Bios (cuts power to PCI slots too) if the card is APM compatible ...

    -- Regards, SPAJKY
    & visit site - http://www.spajky.vze.com
    Celly-III OC-ed,"Tualatin on BX-Slot1-MoBo!"
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Dec 9, 2003
  7. Darkfalz

    ginfest Guest

    Using "S3" with WinXP and all fans, including my BFG 5900nu, shut down on
    suspend.

    Mike G

    ginfest, Dec 9, 2003