Do I have Remote Wonder or Remote Wonder II ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by sda100, Jun 15, 2005.

  1. sda100

    sda100 Guest

    sda100, Jun 15, 2005

  2. sda100

    T Shadow Guest

    That's the standard RW. I got one with my HDTV Wonder. A RW2 came with my
    AIW9600XT. I've been using the RW2. Judging from it I'm not surprised they
    tried again.

    T Shadow, Jun 15, 2005

  3. sda100

    xf4phxr Guest

    Original. I have both.

    xf4phxr, Jun 16, 2005
  4. sda100

    Gordon Scott Guest

    yes you have the original, you can use up to version 3.1 of the RW
    software so far.
    there are lots of driver plugin sets available if you google remote
    wonder plugin.

    Gordon

    Gordon Scott, Jun 25, 2005