Do I need 2 fans on geForce? MSI has one, Gainward and BFG have 2...

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Luke Piasecki, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. Will MSI do ok with one fan? Why do others provide 2 ???

    Thank you

    Luke Piasecki, Oct 2, 2004

  2. BFG's OC versions are already overclocked a bit, and they provide
    lifetime warranties on that... yes i said LIFETIME. Granted if you
    overclock it more and kill it and they can prove it then you are
    screwed... but those are the risks you take overclocking... but that's
    the card i bought and i have yet to complain about it once

    --Brenden

    Brenden D. Chase, Oct 3, 2004

  3. What about Gainward Golden Sample? It's also overclocked, but to 400Mhz.
    Does it also give lifetime warranty ?

    Luke Piasecki, Oct 3, 2004