    Just wondering, but do SB Live cards have an ASIO driver or not?! Any
    updates on the Creative website you can do that will give you an ASIO
    driver for this card?! Thanks in advance for the info!

    Mike, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Mike

    Lenny Guest

    I think they want you to get an Audigy for that. It's not that big an
    expense anyway, and the s/n ratio and sensitivity's much better than on the
    Live series anyway. Do note that Asio 2.0 support is only available for the
    most expensive version of the Audigy, which is a bit of a rip-off,
    considering the actual hardware is the same in all versions, just packaged
    differently..

    You can try alternative drivers too, such as the Russian KX Project, but I
    hear that driver's far from stable. Well, that's what I heard some months
    ago anyway, it could have changed now.

    Lenny, Feb 10, 2004