    New Question Guest

    Do the newest ABIT motherboards provide an EXTERNAL SATA connector that is
    more simple than a PCI card with an external SATA connector?

    New Question, Sep 17, 2003

  2. New Question

    h2so4 Guest

    No.

    h2so4, Sep 17, 2003

  3. New Question

    New Question Guest

    My interest is in connecting SATA drives externally (not internally) to
    computers that have motherboards with built-in SATA connectors. I know of
    one PCI card that does this, but thought the newer ABIT's might have a
    mechanism for externally connecting mobile SATA drives and devices.

    New Question, Sep 17, 2003
  4. New Question

    TomG Guest

    not that I am aware of...