    desktop icons that that I can keep them in the same positions between
    docked and undocked states?

    Thanks in advance.

    bdtmike, Aug 15, 2006

  2. bdtmike

    Tom Scales Guest

    Did you right click on the desktop and uncheck autoarrange?

    Tom Scales, Aug 15, 2006

  3. bdtmike

    bdtmike Guest

    Sorry, that was a figure of speech. AutoArrange is not checked, but
    anytime you change resolutions in Windows, your icons will always be
    rearranged, regardless of autoarrange.

    bdtmike, Aug 15, 2006
  5. bdtmike

    Tom Scales Guest

    Gotcha. I'm sure you can find a piece of shareware that will 'remember'
    them.

    Tom Scales, Aug 15, 2006
  6. Richard Schafer, Aug 15, 2006
  7. bdtmike