    replicator exists for this model - does anyone out there know?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jon

    Jon Moore, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Jon Moore

    metronid Guest

    docking station,-
    If they do I see none
    port replicator,-
    many companies make them
    targus is about 80 dollars
    requires USB 2.0 which your system probably meets
    Will it dock no
    Docking is much neater as it will match the case

    Will it work yes

    metronid, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Jon Moore

    craigm Guest

    Does your computer have a connector for the dock?

    It would be labeled 'expansion port 2'.

    craigm, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Jon Moore

    Jon Moore Guest

    Indeed it does - conveniently located on the right hand side of the laptop.
    Can you give me any pointers for the part number from Compaq that I would
    plug into it?

    Cheers,

    Jon

    Jon Moore, Jan 13, 2006