    Is there some kind of magic I can do to munge all this back into its
    original state?

    Thanks.

    Art Werschulz, Sep 16, 2005

  2. If you're comfortable with the command line and have installed the
    developer tools, you can use /Developer/Tools/SetFile to reset the
    folder's package (bundle) bit. Consult the SetFile man page. If you'd
    rather use a GUI tool, shareware apps such as File Buddy, XRay, and
    Super Get Info can do this.

    Neill Massello, Sep 17, 2005