    buy.

    I am running Mountain Lion Server on this system if that makes any
    difference,

    Paul Sture, Sep 18, 2012

  2. Paul Sture

    Alan Browne Guest

    Looking around various forums, yes.
    That, not so much, though maybe oft used files will remain in RAM and be
    ready to pitch quickly.

    Alan Browne, Sep 18, 2012

  3. Paul Sture

    Lewis Guest

    According to MAcTracker, 16GB is the actual limit, so you are good to go.

    Lewis, Sep 19, 2012
  4. Well, there's the official configuration Apple publishes and supports.
    And there's what Crucial will sell you. Your call on if you want to try
    it and it works. Post one way or the other.

    Michael Vilain, Sep 19, 2012