    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Jan 25, 2004

  2. ANTant

    McCrack Guest

    Runs fine with my 9800pro so it should run fine for you too.

    McCrack, Jan 26, 2004

  3. ANTant

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Should work fine, is a DX8 game so should run fine!

    With the latest drivers almost every old game seems to run fine... ..nice!

    Dark Avenger, Jan 26, 2004
  4. ANTant

    Inglo Guest

    Its not exactly an old game, its a little older than UT2K3. Came out in
    2002.

    Essentially, that's a stupid question.

    Inglo, Jan 26, 2004