    Bt458LPJ135 RAMDAC. Which framebuffer could that be? Turbo GX+ oder CG6?

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel C. Kreuzer, Aug 12, 2003

  2. CG6 is the family name for all GX frame buffers. There have been many
    variations on the GX cards and to find out exactly the variant you have
    you must find a number like 501-2325 or 501-2922 on the card. It can
    not be a Turbo GX+ as the Bt458 was used on the Turbo GX and the Bt467
    was used on the Turbo GX+.

    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Graphics/GRAPH_TurboGX.html
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Graphics/GRAPH_TurboGXplus.html

    Goran Larsson, Aug 12, 2003