    analyzer is an HP 16500A. Size is not important.

    Please reply to this newsgroup.

    Thank you

    mmmmmmmm, Jul 21, 2005

  2. There are memory card floppy disk adapters available too, maybe
    that will help? I just did a quick Google and saw them. But
    chances are they need special drivers, and right away you're
    talking Windows...

    Rufus

    Rufus V. Smith, Jul 21, 2005

  3. I understand your motivation and reasoning, but I think it is unlikely
    that you will find such a thing. There are so many easier ways to store
    and retrieve data from Flash or EPROM than by making it emulate a floppy
    interface. But of course, not in the context of your needs.

    If you haven't done so, I would suggest monitoring ebay for 3.5" 720K
    drives.

    Bill

    William Meyer, Jul 21, 2005
  4. mmmmmmmm

    linnix Guest

    We got a few of them. They need win98/linux drivers and are not
    bootable, since they don't appear as standard floppy drives. Even for
    win98, they are not very reliable and lock-up quite often. They do
    work with linux, some of the time.

    linnix, Jul 21, 2005
  5. mmmmmmmm

    Max Scane Guest

    Although it doesn't meet the density you need, have a look at the
    Semi-Virtual Diskette (SVD)
    http://www.rothfus.com/SVD/index.php
    This is probably what you are after.

    Max Scane, Jul 24, 2005