Does ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (AIW) have macrovision for DVDs?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ANTant, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    I know in some chipset with NVIDIA cards like my LeadTek GeForce4 Ti4200
    video card, will not let me watch DVD on TV/video projector. This was
    changed in a recent NVIDIA driver.

    See these links for details;
    1. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...m=&frame=off
    2. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=9e19cf006c036016&[email protected]
    3. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...&[email protected]&frame=off
    4. http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...m=&frame=off

    There are a lot more. Does ATI have this rule too? Thank you in advance.
    --
    "Lay a stick of bubble gum on an anthill for instant Siamese Ant
    Twins." --unknown
    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Sep 13, 2003