    mainboard with processor and network card and HDD and that's all. I need
    only a small internal network to test some things...

    Adrian

    Adrian, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Adrian

    DaveW Guest

    Won't complete boot without video card.

    DaveW, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Adrian

    Ron Cook Guest

    Ron Cook, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Adrian

    Jonasz Guest

    That depends on the BIOS settings. If you can set "halt
    on all errors - OFF", then you don't need a graphic card.
    The same is for other PowerOnSelfTest options - e.g. keyboard.
    It is possible to install PLD Linux Distribution without
    it, but you need to connect a PC with RS232 as a terminal.
    pld.org.pl/

    pzdr
    GG 4691481
    J.