    manually set to 133 (gives CPU FSB 533) and using DDR266 RAM??

    Many thanks for your time,
    Tom Huber

    Tom Huber, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Tom Huber

    John Guest

    You'd be better of ditching that piece of shit, and getting an Asus P4C800-E

    John, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Basically, yes. I have it running with a 2.8 GHz with FSB533 (and DDR366).
    But the CPUCODE file in the latest F9 BIOS does not support the latest
    Northwood stepping ("D1", CPUID 0F29h), only up to 0F27h ("C1"); so unless
    you want to modify the BIOS, make sure you get the right Northwood - check
    the "S-Spec" with Intel's Processor Spec Finder on the web:
    http://processorfinder.intel.com/sc...=5419&PkgType=ALL&btnFOS=Filter+on+selections

    Grüße,
    Andreas

    Andreas Groegel, Nov 17, 2003