    card, but I do not know if it works with the motherboard.

    How do I check if it does, and what should I look for???

    --tom

    Thomas Sørensen, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Thomas Sørensen

    Dave Guest

    Must be a mATX mobo...with a VIA chipset. this much I can tell from the
    model #. Prolly an older P4, mebe? If it's what I think it is, it should
    work fine...
    Dahh, dahh, dahh, putitinthere?

    A display perhaps? Uhhh, huh huh huh huh (shutup, Beavis!)

    Seriously, all 8x cards are backward-compatible with 4x slots, the ones that
    get power from an external connector and have a universal AGP contact
    connector can even go into 2x slots...

    Dave, Jul 12, 2003