  1. Giga Guy

    Giga Guy Guest

    Does Gigabyte have any user or product forums?

    Giga Guy, Mar 12, 2009

  2. Giga Guy

    John Doe Guest

    alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte
    alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

    John Doe, Mar 12, 2009

  3. Giga Guy

    RonM Guest

    RonM, Mar 12, 2009
  4. Giga Guy

    Giga Guy Guest

    Those are not gigabyte-hosted "forums".

    Those are usenet newsgroups. And I'm currently posting to one of them.

    Giga Guy, Mar 12, 2009
  5. Giga Guy

    Giga Guy Guest

    I'll look at that, but when I was having problems with a certain ASUS
    board a couple of years ago, I discovered that ASUS has discussion
    forums for each individual motherboard model they were currently
    selling.

    So am I correct that gigabyte appears to not even have *any* support or
    discussion forums on their website?

    Giga Guy, Mar 12, 2009
  6. Giga Guy

    John Doe Guest

    Not according to Google Groups users.
    I knew that, but who gives a shit.

    By the way... how come you don't properly introduce authors?

    John Doe, Mar 13, 2009
  7. Giga Guy

    Franc Zabkar Guest

    Franc Zabkar, Mar 13, 2009