Does manufacturer of video card reduce the speed of their product?.... in the hardware ( read inside

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by FX, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. FX

    FX Guest

    I ask this question because this afternoon a re-instal the asus driver
    44.45a of my fx5200 td, then i run a benchmarck with 3dmark (01) whitout
    rebooting my computer to re initialyse the system.

    Guest what, i experience an increase of 50 to 100% on performing.

    like the game mother nature is suppose to run like 20 to 25 fps ( on my
    comp) but with this test i was running the game to 30 - 50 fps. That was a
    xxx of a difference. >>>whitout any overclocking.<<<

    then it came up to me, why?
    after a re-start my computer a ran again the test but this time it came
    back to the original spec... (in term of 3dmark score)

    notice that during the test it stop and say there was a problem.
    my video card run find even if i did the test twice.

    Plus it a question, not a thing to do...

    FX, Jul 22, 2003