    any professional advice would be appreciated.........

    and far cry with RADEON 9600PRO 128 Mb 128 bits on HIGH mode in far
    cry is ok to play there wont be any seizing?

    Aistis, Oct 15, 2004

  2. neither, dont waste ur time and money... get geforce 6600 gt or higher, or
    x700

    Robert Jackson, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Aistis

    Aistis Guest

    thanks Robert Jackson but 6600 is to epensive for me, i would like to
    get some info from people who has this card does it beter thne mine
    card on FAR CRY

    Aistis, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Aistis

    Mangyrat Guest

    robert gave some good advice but your price limited so think of the ati
    9800pro. you dont have to have the fastest card to have a good game but if
    you buy to cheap your gona be buying again in a few months.

    Mangyrat, Oct 16, 2004