    Also what is the 264 decoding like as this is for my home cinema projector
    and 264 is as format i would like to watch....

    Any one advise please.

    Inch High Private EYE, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Inch High Private EYE

    JT Guest

    I have a 1950 pro using MultiRes and 1280x720 is a listed resolution.

    JT, Feb 15, 2007

  3. Inch High Private EYE

    Ken Maltby Guest

    I would think so.

    I am using a x1600 Pro in a HTPC to feed my HD Widescreen
    Epson Power Lite TW100. The main reason for setting up the
    HTPC was so I could have a HD player on my LAN, that could
    handle AVC/H.264. I use the 1280x720p display with my
    projector.

    Check out some of the MMB menus I made:

    http://photos.yahoo.com/

    Just click on the pictures at the site, but to see
    them full size you can download them, they are small
    <200KB files.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby, Feb 15, 2007