    Algae Guest

    I may have made a mistake in buying registered DDR PC3200.

    Alan

    Algae, Dec 30, 2004

  2. You did. Return it and get some premium brand non-ECC memory. Even ECC on
    these boards is a feature you don't want/need.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Algae

    Algae Guest

    Thanks, Richard.
    I am able to return the registered ddr400 and have unregistered, non-ECC
    ddr400 on it's way.

    Thanks for your input.

    Alan

    Algae, Dec 30, 2004